Friday, August 7, 2009

Pretzel Power

Hi, I've been out of the loop for a couple of weeks. I was in New Orleans for the ELCA Youth Gathering. Upon my return I got a major sinus infection. So, my training has been out of whack for a week or so. I did return to my schedule and was able to walk 15 miles on Thursday. I averaged 15 minute miles. So, it's all good. The pix of me here is a testimony to my love and hunger for pretzels. I along with my lovely wife will be at Camp Arcadia this coming week. I am leading a Bible study on Father Dom's fantastic book, BAKE AND BE BLESSED. Stay tuned.
rtg

1 comment:

  1. "What does this mean" can also be found Acts 2:12.

    I've found "This is most certainly trud" is Scripture, but can't find the citation right now.

    loved Arcadia. My grandson Andy said, if it's this good at Arcadia, imagine what heaven will be like.
    Lynne H.

    ReplyDelete