Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The Adventures of Pumpkin Man

The photo on the left is of Pastor Ron (aka the "Pumpkin Man" getting set to cross the finish line at the Maine Marathon in 7 hours 36 minutes and 38 seconds. It was a great day! Thank you for your prayer, kind thoughts and best wishes.
I will be writing tomorrow about the things I learned during the marathon. Some were things that I did very well. Some are some opportunities for me to change. And last but not least, I've also got some actions steps to take in the future.
However, I'm not going to "squash" any enthusiasm or celebrations.
Sue Ann and I got back to Denver around noon today. We had an early flight from Portland after spending Sunday night and all day Monday and Tuesday at Acadia National Park in Bar Harbor, Maine. On Tuesday we cycled 17 miles with some Joanie and Aaron.

No comments:

Post a Comment